Senior Analyst / Analyst, Investments (Investment Office)
~About the Job
• actively participate in the investment management process across equities, fixed income, hedge funds, and private market investments;
• assist with day-to-day monitoring of capital markets, external managers, and investment portfolios;
• develop and utilize quantitative tools to help screen, analyze and validate investment thesis;
• prepare various management, finance/accounting, performance and analytical reports;
• participate in a variety of ad-hoc projects as assigned.
You should have:
• a quantitative focused university degree in Finance, Economics or Statistics;
• post graduate degree and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation preferred;
• advanced skills in Bloomberg, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• programming experience in VBA and scripting preferred;
• basic financial markets knowledge through 2 to 5 years of industry experience;
• good analytical and communication skills;
• capable of working independently and under pressure but equally a team player who is self-motivated and detail-oriented.