Market and Liquidity Risk
ALM and Market Risk
- Prepare daily and monthly risk reporting, commentary, and analysis. The scope includes market risk, liquidity gap, LCR, interest rate gap, counterparty credit risk, and ALCO pack.
- LCR monthly regulatory reporting
- Perform the risk forecast simulation; discuss risk findings and/or recommendations with Treasury.
- Review and update the relevant policies and standard operating procedures.
- Prepare the risk reporting infrastructure for new Treasury products.
- Perform UAT, validation and system implementations.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or Accounting with 5-7 years of experience in market risk, asset liability management, product control, financial control, or treasury audit.
- Knowledge of Treasury, Global Market, Balance Sheet, ALM and Risk Methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of liquidity risk and regulatory framework (Basel III, LCR, NSFR)
- Strong product knowledge: FX, money market, fixed income, and derivatives.
- Experience in Risk Regulatory Reporting is desirable.
- Experience in Risk and P&L reporting. Excellent in writing commentary, analysis and preparing presentation materials.
- Knowledge about risk methodologies such as VaR, stress test, liquidity risk modelling, market risk methodologies, and financial modelling.
- Experience in process improvement, UAT and system implementation (familiarity to Murex or FIS System will be added advantage)
- CFA, CAIA, or FRM charterholder is a plus.