Global Fixed Income Expert - Interest Rates (m/f/d), Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
Are you passionate about investments? Interested in shaping the investment strategy of Allianz's EUR 660bn investment portfolios for the coming decades?
The Investment Strategy Team of Allianz Investment Management SE in Munich is together with Allianz' local teams across the globe responsible for designing and implementing the investment strategy in the insurance portfolios. As such, we cooperate closely with our colleagues within the global AIM network as well as our internal and external asset managers in developing our investment strategy and adapting it to the specific needs of the portfolios.
As a part of the Investment Strategy Team of Allianz Investment Management SE, you will contribute to achieving superior investment results for our clients over the long-run. Your focus area will be in shaping the investment strategy for traded fixed income securities with a focus on rates and government bond instruments. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an investment team managing a truly global portfolio with plenty of
opportunities to learn and develop.
- Analyze capital markets developments across a wide range of interest rates related areas, incl. government bonds and derivatives. Develop and employ tools for market intelligence and asset valuation.
- Contribute fixed income rates expertise to shape the strategy of Allianz Group and local portfolios within their KPIs.
- Design new investment strategies to enhance the investment portfolio with a focus on rates and sovereigns bonds
- Work jointly with local investment teams across the globe on execution of approved investment proposals and strategies via cash and derivative instruments taking both the long-term strategy and current tactical asset allocation into consideration.
- Build and maintain close relationships with local investment teams across the globe as well as internal and external portfolio managers.
- Excellent relevant academic degree; CFA would be a plus.
- Fluent English written and spoken, German would be beneficial.
- Literacy with MS Office, especially Excel, Bloomberg, etc., coding knowledge in R / Python would be a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with particular focus on rates and fixed income investment strategy; passionate about capital markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Perform well in a fast-paced international work environment, demonstrate ability to multi-task.
- Ability to present complex ideas in simple terms.
- Self-starter; pragmatic and result-oriented approach to work.