Real Estate Investment Manager
Our client is on of Ireland largest Financial Services companies and they are now looking for a new addition to their Real Estate division as an Investment Manager.
- Working directly with a Director in the division to manage a substantial real estate portfolio and work on new transactions;
- Critical analysis of investment propositions to include the preparation of financial models and memoranda following the completion of detailed due diligence;
- Working directly on all aspects of executing new transactions including managing the professional team and debt and equity structuring;
- Preparation of strategic business plans for new purchases;
- Corresponding professionally with a small group of investors to provide updates on existing and potential investments and responding to all queries in a timely manner;
- Preparation of regular reports to investors and other stakeholders (Banks, Custodians/Administrators etc) ensuring all financial reporting obligations are complied with;
- Pro-active approach to asset management including providing strong management oversight to all property managers (where applicable), managing relationships with tenants and working on all asset and tenancy-related matters such as leasing, rent reviews, asset strategy, dilapidations and refurbishment programs;
- Assisting the Team Finance Manager in the preparation of quarterly and annual management accounts as well as audited accounts;
- Co-ordination of invoice payments and compiling of information for VAT returns;
- Monitoring the property investment market for potential opportunities.
- Professional Qualification desired but not essential in Accounting, CFA, or Chartered Engineer/Surveyor;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Proven self-starter with good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines;
- Timely, quick to react and pro-active;
- Previous experience in real estate asset management or investment preferred;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Flexible and positive attitude to work with a professional and friendly manner.