Greater China Equity - Product Specialist (Global Asset Management Firm)
- Coordinate and host external client meetings, internally coordinating product-related communication with all related internal stakeholders.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and clients' owners on Asian equity desk
- Prepare investment reports and host discussions covering investment strategy, performance and market developments, and act as the internal subject matter experts where relevant
- Liaise with different internal stakeholders including legal, compliance and operational team to deal with various aspects of client portfolios, implementation of investment restrictions and opening new markets
- Gain a good understanding of investment strategies managed by the team and of areas relevant to assigned client portfolios and funds
- Work closely the investment team and prepare regular reports, including monthly and quarterly investment reports with great accuracy and quality
- Develop product and marketing presentations, covering performance, positioning, as well as outlook and strategy
- Proactive approach in managing data and finding efficiencies in information delivery, provide accurate information and insights to clients through regular investment reports and product presentations.
- Respond accurately and quickly to detailed questions from channel partners / client-facing teams
- 8 years of experience coming from similar position or relevant experience from equity product team, equity research from buy side or sell side top tier financial institutions, private banks or retail banks in the equity product team
- Sophisticated knowledge in Asian and Greater China Equity markets and products
- CFA preferred not a must
- Solid interpersonal skills to handle multiple stakeholders request, negotiate and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus but not a must