Team Leader, Client Consultation Group
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Client Strategies Group is responsible for leading the firm in ensuring our clients are on track to meet their financial goals. As part of the client team, the Client Consultation Group provides tailored financial strategies to high net worth clients by partnering with our branch teams to review and analyze complex client needs and goals. In this role, you will be leading a team of advanced designated associates who are supporting complex high net worth client engagements in order to better meet client needs and deepen client relationships. Position Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree preferred
• State Life and health insurance licenses must be obtained within 6 months of hire
• All securities licenses (Series 7, 24, & 66) must be obtained within 6 months of hire
• Generally 7+ years of experience in respective area or financial services industry
• Previous formal or informal leadership experience
• CFP designation required, CFA, JD, CPA or CLU preferred
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to make complex information easy to understand
• Strong people leadership skills, including demonstrated success thinking strategically, developing others; engaging and inspiring.