- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Relationship Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19005670
To service clients by the provision of investment advice, in partnership with Private Bankers, with the objective of delivering agreed goals within the overall framework of the CPB business strategy and operating model.
Citi Private Bank is a trusted advisor to the world's wealthiest, most influential individuals and families. Like Citi's government, institutional and multinational corporate clients, Citi Private Bank clients receive bespoke service and access to the best ideas and solutions tailored to their unique needs and aspirations. A part of Citi's Institutional Clients Group, Citi Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. Among its select clients are a third of the world's billionaires, many of whom are globally minded entrepreneurs with an expectation of an institutional level of service, who take advantage of Citi's holistic approach to wealth management.
Citi Private Bank is represented by more than 1,000 private bankers, investment professionals and product specialists across a network of 90 offices in 33 countries and over 128 currencies worldwide, making it the most global private bank.
• Looking after clients with a minimum net worth of $50 million
• Direct coverage of 30-50 Clients
• Directly serviced investment AUMs - Min $200 million
• Working towards agreed revenue targets
• Take responsibility and ownership for client investment relationships.
• Provide superior advice on markets, products, and asset allocation.
• Promote new products and managers and comprehensively monitor existing ones
• Travel needed
• Effectively ensures that client's risk profiles (IOS) are in line with current clients positions
• Fully recognises, regardless of size or complexity, the changes in client's environment which may present opportunities or potential threats
• Displays broad base of execution skills, having successfully completed a range of complex transactions
• Demonstrates strong creative and interpersonal skills coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit and selling skills
• Exposure to all areas of the CPB and Global Wealth Management business across Europe with the opportunity to develop within these areas.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.
• Greek language skills
• Successful team worker with ability to work individually
• Ability to work under stress in possibly volatile market conditions
• Possess high level of professionalism and strong personal integrity
• High level of competence in Bloomberg, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong creative and interpersonal skills coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit and selling skills
• Possesses a broad base of execution skills, having successfully completed a range of complex transactions with bankers
• Extensive experience of the financial industry
• Extensive investment and banking product knowledge especially in the UK and European markets.
• Solid knowledge in asset allocation process, trading (equity, FX, fixed income and derivatives) and managed investments.
• Knowledge of Citigroup's investment offering is preferred
• Postgraduate Degree Educated or equivalent preferred, however exceptional candidates with relevant experience will be considered
• CFA or equivalent registration preferred
• Analytical Ability
• Communication Skills
• Decision Making
• Drive and Determination
• Influencing Skills / Persuasiveness
• Initiative / Innovation
• Relationship Building
• Risk Awareness
• Team player
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime. The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016. Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
• Honesty, integrity and reputation
• Financial soundness
• Competence and capability
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above. This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks. If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.