VP/ Director, Strategic Development
- Independently perform strategic performance management duties including but not limited to setting up, tracking, revising, evaluating company and department KPIs;
- Liaise with Headquarter on corporate performance management matters or other projects;
- Research and analyze macro, benchmark competitors, periodically review the company's strengths, weaknesses against external opportunities and threats, propose recommendations to company senior management and Division heads and assist in developing the corporate strategy;
- Drive corporate strategic agenda, support initiatives in relating to strategy setting and implementation;
- Design and implement transformation initiatives. Coordinate internally to ensure successful implementation of strategic initiatives, including new business development, capital planning, optimization of organizational structure, governance mechanism, process re-engineering, IT system upgrade and collaboration between divisions, etc.;
- Perform strategic analysis and propose recommendations to the senior management in relation to special projects, provide expert analysis and opinions for management to make strategic decisions;
- Participate in researching and evaluating inorganic growth opportunities and provide recommendations to the senior management.
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by superiors.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Holder of CPA, CFA, PMPs preferred;
- Understand investment banking business and business operations model;
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience, investment banking or management consulting experience preferred, project management experience preferred;
- Previous exposure in Chinese investment banks/ securities firms preferred;
- Able to work under pressure and is a team player;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 17/F., Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.