Bank Regulatory Reporting - Regional
Our client is one of the largest US banks in the world.
- Obtain and maintain SME knowledge of the Basel Standardized RWA methodology and related impacted regulatory reports including Call Report RC-R, FR Y-9C HC-R and FR Y-14Q Schedule D
- Perform and develop new validations, reconciliations, checks, period over period variance analysis and other analytics to ensure adherence of the reports to the regulatory instructions and guidelines
- Support the earnings estimate process to compile estimates of the regulatory ratios for internal management reporting
- Partner with Corporate Accounting Policy, LOB Controllers and the Regulatory Interpretations Team to ensure that consistent adherence to regulatory rules including assessment of scheduled changes.
- Be part of key projects to support the RBR Reporting Team in meeting the changing and heightened expectation of regulatory reporting requirements. This includes supporting deliverables for key strategic Enterprise Finance projects.
- Implement change management effectively communicating regulatory reporting changes to all stakeholders to ensure appropriate implementation of new or revised regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ensure the compliance with requirements under the Company's Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework including desktop procedures, work papers, and EUCT controls for the assigned regulatory reports; provide guidance and support to the department in completion of all required deliverables.
- Provide input to impact of reporting deficiencies; communicate and facilitate the discussion with line of business reporting team for resolution; track and document the resolution implementation cycle from report owner perspectives. Follow the established amendments framework as required.
- Updated and creating pseudo code for regulatory reports
- Support ad-hoc report request for reporting analysis and issue investigation.
- 4+ years of experience:finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 2+ years of experience: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Big four public accounting experience
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Knowledge and understanding of Basel III reporting
- Understanding of BASEL III capital rules and previous Regulatory reporting experience in the preparation of various US Regulatory Reports such as FR Y-9C, Call Report, FFIEC 101 or CCAR 14Q/M/A schedules
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and ability create /maintain complex spreadsheets.
Competitive salary and benefits