Business Development Executive
The UK & Ireland Division of ComfortDelGro Corporation is an expanding Land Transport business with interests in Bus, Coach, Taxis and Rail with a combined Turnover of over £500m per annum. The Division is growing through a mix of organic development and through acquisition and currently comprises of 11 operating businesses in London, Cardiff, Glasgow, Liverpool, Aberdeen and Ireland.
ComfortDelGro Corporation with a Head Office in Singapore is one of the World’s Largest Land Transport businesses with operations in 7 countries, covering 42,000 vehicles and 21,000 employees. CDG is a listed entity being a constituent of the Strait Times 30 largest entities on the Singapore Stock Market with a market capitalisation of S$4.5bn (£2.5bn).
Due to the ambitious targets for growth and change within the UK & Ireland Division it has been decided to recruit a full time Senior Manager to be responsible for ongoing Business Development activity to cover the existing geographies within which it operates as well as evaluating the potential entry into wider European markets.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible in providing reviews of growth opportunities covering both organic and external Merger & Acquisition (M&A) driven projects, Business and Investment Case construction, analysis and support to Directors in positioning the opportunities both internally within the wider ComfortDelGro Group and externally as required.
1) Research and Evaluation of Business Development Opportunities covering existing markets that the business operates in and new geographies and markets.
2) Build the Business Case and Investment plan for Organic Development opportunities that would utilise existing expertise, resources and structures to develop existing business units via tendering for public or private sector projects.
3) M&A Projects that would complement the existing markets that the Group operates in and broaden reach across geographies or markets.
4) Participate in the Due Diligence phase of the projects working with colleagues and 3rd parties in undertaking legal, financial, operational and technical due diligence work
5) Structuring Market Reports, Appraisals and Board Papers to communicate the opportunities, risks and actions to internal stakeholders, complying with Group Corporate Governance.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Management Consulting Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors