Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure Analyst
Our client is a global investment bank with a leading Infrastructure, Energy, & Mining group. The team have a strong deal flow and are looking to grow their European presence within the Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure areas.
The role will involve working on M&A transactions, originating new transactions, meeting clients, and working proactively on marketing opportunities.
- Corporate finance experience in a reputable bank, boutique, or accounting firm
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academics with additional qualifications desirable (MSc, ACA, CFA etc)
- European language is a benefit but non essential
Opportunity to work for a market leading Investment Bank