Career Skills Content Advisor
An exciting short-term contract opportunity has arisen for a CFA-qualified investment professional to identify relevant and interesting learning content for our new online platform. You will have a passion for career development and continuing education and a keen eye for quality educational content. You will work closely with our members, CFA UK and CFA Institute staff to help deliver what our members really want from their learning experience.
- 12 weeks duration (start February 2019)
- Day rate or fixed term contract
- Minimum 3.5 days per week, flexible working considered
- Work with members, subject matter experts and L&D professionals to identify relevant existing content from CFA Institute, CFA UK and third parties
- Work with other team members to improve the accessibility of the content (by editing it) and to position the content within the new online platform
- Identify gaps between available content and the content required for the competency framework and commission new content to fill those gaps
- Keep the relevant stakeholders informed of progress, changes and issues.
- CFA qualified
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Fund Manager / Portfolio manager role
- Strong interest in career development and continuing education
- Highly collaborative mind-set with ability to quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Creative and technology-savvy
If you are interested in this role, please send a covering letter and CV to Ashley Ramsay, Director of Member Services email@example.com by Tuesday 26th February.