The research assistant will support the investment team by ensuring company and industry information is easily accessible.
- Create and maintain financial data in spreadsheets sourced from regulatory company filings
- Retrieve and maintain electronic documents related to company financial filings, corporate presentations, conference calls, etc.
- Assist analysts in sourcing and gathering data for ad hoc projects used for company and industry analysis
- Build, maintain and monitor spreadsheets that track a wide range of companies’ financial characteristics
- Assist in any administrative duties for the team as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency working with Excel and Bloomberg
- Effective verbal and written communication skills