EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST (INVESTMENT ANALYST)
Akos Finance is looking for EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST (INVESTMENT ANALYST) to join the investment team. The successful individual will be responsible for delivering high-quality portfolio investment data, performance analysis, risk management and key research input on single stocks. The position require a quantitative background coupled with an out-of-the-box thinking attitude.
Generate and communicate well-researched investment recommendations to the Portfolio Management team.
Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis of designated themes, factors and companies.
Create and maintain financial models, valuation analysis and fundamental equity screens.
Collect industry and company information through a variety of channels, including sell-side research firms, industry publications and interviews with industry sources.
Keep up to date on the asset management industry trends, news and regulatory issues.
Actively participate and leads investment meetings, attend conferences and summarize key points for Portfolio Management teams.
Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Up to 3 years experience in a similar role, candidates with no experience can apply and will be considered for the Internship program which could be extended into a full time position.
Bachelors degree. A superb academic profile in Economics / Mathematics / Statistics with a master degree in Financial Markets.
CFA or CAIA candidacy would be an advantage
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Advance knowledge of different investment products and instruments. Knowledge of derivatives would be an advantage. This is an asset management role not an investment banking or a consultancy role.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Asset Management CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors