VP / AVP (Credit Approval) - Commercial Credit Department
We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Verify/check the SMEs and corporate credit applications or review/approve with the designated credit authority and perform credit analysis and provide support for higher level approvals
- Identify and highlight exceptions against the Bank's Lending Policy and standard terms and conditions being offered to borrowing clients
- Provide recommendations to senior management when higher level of approval authority is required
- Provide advice to business units in structuring complex transactions and preparing credit proposals
- Be an industry expert on an assigned industry to provide the bank regular updates
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Solid experience of corporate/commercial/SME banking experiences in credit and/or relationship management
- Sound knowledge in various corporate lending products such as trade finance, commodity trade, bilateral facilities, term lending, commercial real estate finance, syndicated loans and global markets products
- With in-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and credit administration
- Good understanding in key market and industry dynamics
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- CFA, Accountant, FRM is a plus
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group