Senior Associate - Real Estate - CFA
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our vliente is a leading real estate investment and asset management firm.
Descrição da oferta
The Senior Associate will be exposed to various aspects of real estate investment management including financial modelling, underwriting of acquisitions and administration of investor requirements, corporate deals, M&A deals and real estate deals.
- Analyse potential capital solutions structures to support business needs, including consideration of traditional sale, forward sale or funding, investment clubs or funds, asset acquisitions, development JVs, or other funding structures;
- Modelling - build and manage detailed investment models scenarios in support of potential transactions, including Investment JVs, Clubs, Fund structures, direct sale transactions;
- Transaction - do transaction processes to execute preferred capital solutions with development partners including working with the business, functions and external advisors on the preparation of (sell side) or assessment of (buy side) marketing and due diligence material, Q&A and dataroom administration and general process management.
- University Degree in top-ranked university;
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the real estate sector within a corporate, investment bank / agent or advisory firm;
- Demonstrable understanding of corporate institutional investor needs including typical investment structures preferred by investors;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English;
- Financial analysis within the Real Estate Investment sector including valuation and investment appraisal techniques essential;
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills including the presentation and communication of result;
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills;
- Passionate about data analysis and how this contributes to the business;
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- High level of autonomy.