Investment Strategy Consultant
You'll work alongside a broad Investment consulting team including Advisory and Manager Research.
As a member of the ALM team you will be responsible for:
• Modelling asset classes such as equities, credit, bonds, derivatives, hedge funds etc.
• Designing and implementing capital market and LDI solutions
• Analysing the risks in pension funds
• Liaising with investment consultants to understand the needs of the client
• Acting as first point of contact for consulting leads to discuss project approach, plan project and opine on fees
• Formulating ongoing investment strategy recommendations for changes in objectives/circumstances/markets.
• 5 - 10 years' experience across investments with exposure to LDI & ALM
• Well versed in modelling asset classes or pension fund contingent liabilities
• Highly analytical
• Strong communicator
• The ability to explain complex concepts and adapt to varied stakeholders
• CFA/FIA or equivalent
• VBA knowledge/people management
• Competitive holiday entitlement, ability to buy extra holiday
• Gym Subsidy
• Private Health