Fund Analyst/Investment Specialist
As part of a tightly knit and results-focussed team, reporting directly to the CIO, you will be responsible for analysis, selection, reporting and controlling of external managers to whom Sherpa allocates assets.
You will also be a permanent attendee of the investment committee and be responsible for the reporting and minutes of the IC.
In addition to the duties below, you will take part in project work around your areas of expertise.
- Fund screening and Peer analysis (quantitative and qualitative assessment)
- Research and evaluation of investment strategies and opportunities
- Monitoring and performance control of invested funds (including direct contact to fund managers)
- Investment proposals
- Special projects
- Minutes monthly team meeting
- Management and supervision of reporting system and output.