China Three Gorges Corporation, EDP’s largest shareholder and one of the major renewable energy producers in the world, is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to its Lisbon Office.
We are looking to hire an analyst with 1.5-3 years’ experience, to assist on the Company’s international expansion through both the execution of M&A deals and management of existing investments in the European and North American markets.
- Management and execution of M&A transactions;
- Financial analysis and valuation of companies through comparable trading and transaction multiples as well as Discounted Cash Flow Analysis;
- Analysis of the energy market and evaluation of growth opportunities for the company;
- Analysis and financial advice on strategic planning and business development;
- Business portfolio management;
- Preparation of presentations and other relevant documentation for the management of day to day operations as well as board and internal approvals;
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering is required
- Strong academic record with a specialization in finance, energy, or other related field;
- Experience as an Investment Banking M&A Analyst, Investment analyst at a PE firm or Business Development;
- Energy Sector experience and knowledge considered a plus;
- Strong existing knowledge of accountancy and financial analysis;
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Organized and focused with high attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluent written and spoken English required;
- Willingness to travel.