Credit Analyst, Asset Management, Switzerland
- Identify and implement investment ideas across coverage sectors.
- Evaluate company-specific and industry level data, and synthesize this information into actionable investment ideas.
- Evaluate and integrate industry trends into investment recommendations.
- Maintain a high quality and consistent work product with respect to financial modelling, analysis of credit / industry trends, written credit reports and credit review presentations to Portfolio Managers.
- Establish and maintain management / industry relationships within covered industries.
- Train and mentor intermediate or junior level Research Analysts on the team when applicable.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years research experience (sell-side and/or buy-side) as a senior analyst with exposure to various industries
- Must be CFA qualified
- Specific experience analysing Financial institutions (FIG) or Industrials is an advantage
- Relevant degree from leading institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Fixed Income knowledge and investment grade credit
- Expert quantitative and qualitative skill