Branch Measurements Systems Analyst II
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Branch Measurements Systems team within Branch Insights, Learning and Support is a highly collaborative team serving Branch Development in information and process solutions. This team delivers support and solutions to the Branch Development division as well as to Branch Teams to ensure they have the information and tools to continue to be effective in a highly productive environment.
* Provide moderately complex system prototypes, processes and data flows in support of operational tracking and reporting tools utilized in Branch Development
* Provide second level technical support for Branch Measurement systems
* Document, monitor and improve data processes and controls
* Liaison between IS and other divisional stakeholders to maintain, enhance or integrate Branch Measurement systems and data by driving functional requirements, quality and analytical capabilities for existing systems.
* Provide business leadership for enhancement sized efforts
* Responsible for Branch Measurements business and technical knowledge of processes and systems.
* Mentor less experienced associates
* Understand key FA measurements and impacts of change to the key measurements
* Take constructive action with direction from others; leader reviews moderate and high risk outputs.
* Bachelor's degree is required with emphasis in Computer Science or MIS strongly preferred (or relevant work experience).
* 2+ years' experience creating, supporting and maintaining functional systems and data.
* The ability to multi-task and work independently and with leader to prioritize assigned tasks / projects.
* Proven ability to be a functional lead on complex efforts.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, SQL, HTML, VBA and other firm data extraction/visualization tools.
* Troubleshooting skills primarily investigating and explaining trends and variances.
* Associate must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to effectively communicate with team members and up to division leaders using verbal, written and presentations skills.
* Ability to summarize measurement information and concepts and clearly communicate to divisional leadership.
* Ability to design streamlined systems, processes and controls
* Understanding of data warehouse concepts.
* Ability to execute pre-existing project plans and create new project plans and work multiple moderately complex efforts concurrently