Equity Research Associate (12 months Internship)
Avise Analytics is offering an exceptional opportunity for CFAs and CFA L3 candidates who aims to become a world-class equity research analyst. Through a rigorous one year full-time internship program, the participants would not only learn to write institutional level research reports but will also acquire a powerful skills in valuing any listed stocks from varied industry and regions. With a strong emphasis on ‘learning by doing’, our internship program is developed with the goal of creating well-rounded, senior research professionals that set you apart from your peers during interviews and on the job.
This programs aims at making each participant self-sufficient in managing the complete value chain of equity research process ranging from questioning the management, building the financial model, writing the research report, distributing the coverage over premium terminals, discussing the company prospects with the institutional investors, etc.
What You Will Learn:
- Hands on MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounting Basics (Concepts)
- Ratio Analysis
- Financial Modeling (including valuation)
- Interview Prep
- Writing Articles
- Writing comprehensive company report
- Writing articles on companies
- Corporate Presentation
- Writing event reports
- Distribution methodology (Bloomberg, Reuters, CapitalIQ, FactSet)
- Communicating with the company management
- Communicating with the investor group
- Sales Pitch
Learning Methodology:The participant will work on 100% live projects with full guidance and support.
Joining Date: Ongoing.
- We are among the most popular research firm globally,
- Interns will be trained and guided by the company management,
- First-in-class internship program in India which aims at bringing a radical change in candidate’s profile,
- Top 3 interns may get consumed* internally every year on the basis of their cumulative bonus at the end of the year.
- Interns may get a chance to visit companies and meet their management personally.
Diverse Job Role Post Completion of the Program- Equity Research, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Credit Research, Financial Control, Financial Modelling, Buy/Sell Side Analysis
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors