Private Equity Internship within Finance and Accounting
Ardian is looking for an Intern for its Finance and Accounting team based in Zurich. The Intern will support the team in all aspects, including:
- Assist in managing the company’s accounting and ensuring monthly, quarterly and annual reportings to various group entities
- Assist in managing tax aspects, including income tax, VAT and stamp duty
- Liaising with other group entities for cash planning and budgeting
- Handling corporate, legal and specific compliance aspects
- General management of the Company’s Operations as well as ad hoc finance and operations projects
As a member of a small, dynamic and growing team, you will participate in projects related to Corporate Finance, Accounting and Reporting as well as Office Management. You will have the opportunity to bring in your own initiatives and to be actively involved in various projects.
The duration of the internship is six months and it would start between mid and end of February 2019 or upon agreement.
The candidate should:
- Be a final-year university or FH student or recent graduate (Master or Bachelor level) in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or Economics
- Have a keen interest in Finance and Administration
- Have a basic knowledge of private equity investments
- Be able to work in a precise and detail oriented manner
- Be able to work independently, be eager to learn quickly and prioritize tasks
- Relevant internship experience in the financial services industry or within accounting in comparable industries is a plus
- Be a reliable team player with strong interpersonal competencies
- Have excellent German skills and a good command of English (French is an advantage)
- Be a proficient user of MS Word and MS Excel
If you are interested, please submit your application in English (cover letter, CV, academic record and relevant additional documents such as certificates, reference letters, etc.) as well as an indication of your earliest availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject ”Private Equity Internship within Finance and Accounting”.