Senior Portfolio Manager - Opportunities in Sydney, Australia
My client, one of the largest pension fund companies in Australia is currently looking for a Portfolio Manager based in Sydney. You will be responsible for International Systematic Investments in Equities products. International applicants who are open to relocating to Sydney will be considered.
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of internally-managed, systematic investment portfolios in International Equities, including working closely with other team members to support model design/testing, analysing and managing portfolios and support ongoing improvements to investment processes;
- Work closely with the Dealing/Treasury Team and other operational staff to implement International Equities portfolio rebalancing, including cash flow management and corporate actions and to develop an effective strategy for engaging with external brokers and other service providers;
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure strong risk management, including negligible errors and compliance with relevant regulations, internal policies and guidelines and deliver effective reporting and attribution and support the team's broader stakeholder management.
- Substantial experience (7+ years) in managing quantitative International Equities portfolios (US/UK/Europe);
- Extensive investment industry experience, ideally in a Pension Fund
- Strong quantitative skills and industry networks
- CFA or other post-graduate finance qualifications
- Solid programming skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com in subject quote "Australia Portfolio Manager"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.