Senior Investment Analyst
- Independently conduct equity research
- Responsible for equity analysis, writing research and providing stock ideas
- Work closely with the team to expand stock coverage and maintain/ update models and databases
- Support financial modeling and database maintenance
- Prepare investment reports and make investment recommendations
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments for investment department head
- Specialized in Power, Utilities and Energy sectors are preferred
- Bachelor degree or above, with a minimum 10 years relevant working experience
- Holder of CFA is preferred
- Experience from buy-side and/or sell-side institutions is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
- Excellent financial modeling and modeling skills
- Familiar with MS office and a team player
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
Please email your full resume in MS WORD format quoting the job reference J19940 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.