Credit Analyst / Portfolio Manager
Registered Investment Advisory firm of a family of mutual funds is looking for a Credit Analyst/Portfolio Manager with a CFA designation and industry experience. The ideal candidate enjoys investment research and portfolio construction.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits package includes: Paid Time Off, Medical, and 401(k).
Skills and Expertise
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related Business degree preferred
Experience: industry experience
- Manage Model Portfolios for assigned mutual fund(s)
- Assist in developing appropriate strategies for assigned mutual fund
- Assess, plan and implement investment strategies based on assigned mutual fund’s investment objectives according to their prospectus and Statement of Additional Information (SAI) on a timely basis
- Testing and monitoring of portfolios with respect to risk/return
- Manage day-to-day trading activities and cash flow needs assigned mutual fund
- Execute trades for assigned mutual fund
- Responsible for research of new investment ideas
- Communicate with Team about investment changes
- Contribute to quarterly market commentary and analysis
- Attend seminars, webinars, conferences and/or workshops to keep informed on latest industry trends and maintain certification