Portfolio Analytics Specialist - Investment Office
* Drive better portfolio management decision making by being able to analyse and clearly articulate portfolio / risk management analytics to our main stakeholders.
* Develop a suite of analytical tools (dashboards & reports) that clearly visualise the analytical data to a wide group of stakeholders.
* Roll out the Investment Analytics strategy to a wider group of M&G Prudential business units.
* Lead or participate in a variety of Investment Analytics data and analytics programmes.
* Act as the SME for Front Office / Risk Management teams with regards to anything portfolio analytics, data and data platforms.
* Drive new ways of working focussing on data and analytics driven decision making.
* Variety of Portfolio Management Teams (Multi Asset, Fixed Income, Alts Investments).
* Risk Management (all functions: Credit, Market, Investment and Financial Risk).
* Manager Research teams.
* Prudential UK & E.
* Blackrock Solutions for analytical data & general solutions.
Experience & Key Skills
* In depth knowledge of performance calculation & attribution models (Holdings vs Transaction based, Brinson Beebower Hood attribution etc.) & general performance analytics.
* In depth knowledge of portfolio & risk management processes and concepts.
* Ability to build & develop analytical dashboards, clearly visualise and explain investment analytics related content to a variety of stakeholders.
* Able to forge and manage partnerships across the business (with Portfolio Management / Risk Management / Technology teams amongst others).
* Broad understanding of various asset classes' (Equity, Bonds, Options, Swaps, Futures, FX etc) structure and valuation methods.
* Intuitive approach to delivering solutions to stakeholders.
* Strong data exploration skills (SQL / R /Python) and technology knowhow.
* Substantial experience within Financial Markets, specifically within multi-asset and/or manager-of-manager.
* CFA/CPM qualification.
* Experience working with Aladdin or Spotfire is a plus.
People who work at M&GPrudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers.
As an M&GPrudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.