Associate Real Estate PE and NPL Portfolio Management
We are working with one of the world's leading alternative investment and private equity firms to hire an Associate for their European Real Estate Portfolio Management team in London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Portfolio Management in a small team with a flat structure, the role will involve the portfolio management and reporting of opportunistic pan-European Real Estate private equity and Real Estate NPL portfolios, the onboarding of new portfolios and sourcing and negotiating debt financing for new investments.
The firm has a great culture with a friendly and open working environment.
- Portfolio management - analyse and manage portfolio performance of Real Estate private equity / Real Estate NPL portfolios; conduct scenario analysis based on micro and macro factors; propose potential value enhancing / engineering strategies to enhance portfolio returns.
- Modelling - Modelling CRE and NPL portfolios, including developing new transaction models and enhancing existing models.
- Business plans - Development and delivery of semi-annual business plans.
- Reporting - Prepare monthly performance reports and quarterly lending analysis.
- Debt financing - Assist head of team with sourcing and negotiating debt financing for new acquisitions and refinancing existing investments
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Real Estate (essential)
- CFA (desirable)
- 2 - 6 years Commercial Real Estate experience (essential)
- Portfolio Management, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Private Equity or Real Estate NPL experience (strongly desirable)
- Advanced Real Estate Excel modelling skills (essential)
- VBA modelling skills (helpful)
- Business level fluency in a European language (helpful)