Investment Communications - Asset Management, London
- Work closely with the portfolio managers, and other internal groups to create dynamic content for clients.
- Tailor content to multiple audiences
- Disseminate content across different media channels
- Create ideas for thought leadership content
- Investment commentary
- Repurposing existing content for specific markets,
- producing investment messages/white papers/macro commentary and views, t for sales brochures, marketing campaigns and product content
- and working closely with business and investment teams to drive a market leading content programme
- 5+ years experience in Communications/PR/Finanacial journalism or Investment marketing or writing function
- In-depth product, market and industry knowledge - (fixed income, multi-asset, equities and alternatives).
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills.
- CFA/IMC or similar preferred
- University degree or equivalent
- Degree educated - 2.1 min