Treasury Risk Management
The role requires somebody with excellent product knowledge and in-depth understanding of FX and Capital Markets.
Job requirements and responsibilities are as follows:
- In-depth understanding of derivatives and balance sheet products.
- Daily responsibility for treasury sales management.
- Providing support in the execution of customer deals as well as customer management.
- Prepare product presentations and documentation.
- Structuring responsibilities will include providing structured treasury products and solutions.
- Pricing and modeling skills are essential.
- Candidates should have 3-6 years of experience and working within the region.
- Candidates must speak fluent Arabic and English.
- CFA or part CFA candidates are preferred.