Parametric is a leading global asset management firm. We bring clarity and accessibility to investment science with solutions that deliver elevated, transparent, repeatable outcomes for institutions and wealth managers. At Parametric, we believe in doing a few key things really well. Our strategies apply scientific rigor and in-depth research to manage risk with a sharp focus on controlling costs. Our core competencies are in Better Beta, an improvement on existing passive options; Non-Traditional Alpha, a different take on key portfolio return drivers; and Efficient Implementation. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. and has offices in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN, Westport, CT, Boston, MA and Sydney, Australia.
The RFP Specialist is responsible for supporting the Institutional and Wealth Management distribution channels by responding to recurring and ad hoc due diligence requests with a particular focus on firm and strategy level information. The Investment Proposals team serves as the hub through which information is compiled and disseminated to both internal and external clients. The position requires collaboration with multiple teams so we are looking for an individual with high initiative that has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. The candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Responsible for completing quarterly, monthly and ad hoc due diligence requests for existing clients with a qualitative focus.
- Management and completion of RFPs and similar sales due diligence requests.
- Develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts with particular attention to developing strong investment/product knowledge.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy within the RFP response database (Qvidian).
- Tracking RFP progress and develop monthly and quarterly RFP metrics reports.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- 4-year degree, preferably in a related discipline such as business, finance, economics, or marketing.
- 2-4 years’ of industry or proposal writing experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Ability to successfully navigate simultaneous multi-level projects and tasks in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Excel required and additional quantitative skills preferred but not required.
- Please enclose a cover letter with your application.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online via the link below.
1918 Eighth Avenue, Suite 3100
Seattle, WA 98101