Trade Settlement Associate
Parametric is a leading global asset management firm. We bring clarity and accessibility to investment science with solutions that deliver elevated, transparent, repeatable outcomes for institutions and wealth managers. At Parametric, we believe in doing a few key things really well. Our strategies apply scientific rigor and in-depth research to manage risk with a sharp focus on controlling costs. Our core competencies are in Better Beta, an improvement on existing passive options; Non-Traditional Alpha, a different take on key portfolio return drivers; and Efficient Implementation. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. and has offices in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN, Westport, CT, Boston, MA and Sydney, Australia.
The Trade Settlement Associate is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate settlement of domestic and international trade activity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Ability to self-manage in a high volume, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Responsible for the entire post trade process, including transmission of trades to counterparties, matching/confirmation/affirmation of trades, and resolution of exceptions.
- Aware of broader market events that could impact trading and settlement. Research and resolve complex problems relating to country specific trade and settlement issues.
- Communicate daily with counterparties and third party venders to expedite timely settlement of trades.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance and of written procedures.
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with a wide range of brokers, custodians and vendors.
- Recordkeeping/maintenance of client/broker records and files.
- Perform daily and monthly audits as required.
- Participate in technology development efforts as needed.
- Perform daily and monthly audits as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s (4 year) degree. Concentration in business administration, finance, or accounting preferred.
- 1-2 years industry experience preferred
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel skills necessary
- APX and Bloomberg experience a plus
- Must have strong professionalism and communication skills
- Displays excellent organization, time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Displays high attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and thoughtfulness. Commitment to meeting identified quality and efficiency standards.
- Commits to satisfying internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of the settlements process and the lifecycle of a trade is a plus
- Knowledge of Omgeo Alert, Oasys, TradeSuite and SWIFT messaging or other relevant systems preferred
- Professional demeanor
Interested candidates should submit their resume online via the link below.
1918 Eighth Avenue, Suite 3100
Seattle, WA 98101