Senior Recruiter- Tempe, AZ
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones is one of the nation’s fastest-growing financial services firms. We currently serve over 7 million clients through our network of more than 14,000 branch offices. We are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals as we continue to grow and meet the needs of the long-term individual investor.
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2018” in America. The firm ranked No. 5 overall in its 19th appearance on the prestigious list.
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred with an emphasis in Human Resources/other related fields, or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 4+ years of corporate and/or staffing agency recruiting experience within a fast-paced/high volume environment supporting a variety of positions
* Candidate interviewing experience utilizing behavioral based interview techniques is required
* Extensive use of an applicant tracking system (ATS), contact management system (CMS), LinkedIn, and other talent acquisition related systems, tools, technologies and external search tactics
* Must be an achievement oriented recruiter who can work in partnership and independently, maintains a high sense of urgency, responsiveness, follow up/follow through, with excellent attention to detail
* Project management experience/skills are strongly preferred