Branch Support Specialist
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Tailored Branch Teams (TBT) is a component of BOA 2020, a multi-year strategy focused on evolving the role of the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) to make a greater contribution to clients and branch teams. The TBT component is focused on helping branch teams grow more efficiently by tailoring the amount, and type, of BOA Support based on the needs of the clients and the business.
* 1-2 years of customer service or administrative experience working in the financial services industry; Prior/Current BOA experience at Edward Jones is preferred, but not required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
* Previous understanding of the financial advisor role or ability to quickly learn and apply technical information regarding financial advisor role, Edward Jones systems, and financial services industry is critical
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to respond and adapt to callers and peers with appropriate tone, organized thoughts, and confidence; Ability to respond to written correspondence in a clear, succinct manner using correct grammar, spelling and format
* Organizational and time management skills are essential with ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks using seasoned judgment, and follow up appropriately to resolve client/prospect issues quickly and effectively.
* Capable of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment, quickly learning and applying new information
* Strong computer skills are required, including effective use of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer