RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE - CLIENT RELATIONS
RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE - CLIENT RELATIONS
Founded in 1979, Polen Capital is a global investment management firm advising over $23 billion in assets and providing high value-added quality growth investment strategies to sophisticated clients around the world. The Firm seeks to attract, develop, and retain exceptional professionals who are committed to our goal of preserving and growing our clients’ assets to protect their present and enable their future. Polen Capital has two autonomous investment teams that oversee a global equities universe of high-quality growth companies. The Boca Raton-based Large Company Growth team manages three large company strategies: Focus Growth, Global Growth, and International Growth. The Boston-based Small Company Growth team manages our U.S. Small Company Growth and International Small Company strategies. Polen Capital’s investment portfolios are offered through various investment vehicles to accommodate a broad range of client mandates. Polen Capital benefits from significant, broad-based employee ownership.
- Polen Capital is a growth company – Over the past five years, Polen Capital has experienced significant growth, becoming a leader in active growth management.
- Meritocracy environment – Polen Capital prides itself on being a pure meritocracy company allowing exceptional employees to be rewarded for exceptional work.
- Entrepreneurial setting – Although the Company has roughly 70 employees and has been in business for 30+ years, it continues to grow year over year, therefore giving the individual in this role a special opportunity to build and shape an enterprise with a highly skilled, tight-knit global leadership team.
The Relationship Associate-Client Relations is a member of the Distribution Team. The role provides relationship management and client service support to the client relations team. The successful candidate will have an unwavering commitment to service excellence. The role will involve working with clients and consultants to understand their investment needs and identify potential solutions.
The core responsibility of this position is to support the client relations efforts of the firm, with the goal of retaining the client base while providing a best-in-class service experience to achieve firm-wide initiatives. Interactions externally are typically phone-based with clients such as high net worth investors, institutional clients and their consultants.
- Supports strategy execution for the assigned clients with the appropriate utilization of firm resources to achieve annual goals.
- Provides an in-office point of contact to answer questions and facilitate completion of requests and questions.
- Takes a significant role in the on-boarding of new clients and the coordination of investment flows requests.
- Documents activities and milestones in a timely way via required technologies and processes in the contact management system.
- Improves effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Proactively communicates with assigned clients to assist in creating a proactive and productive client experience.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of market dynamics and Firm investment strategies and offerings. Shares client and market feedback within the firm.
- Represents the firm with integrity and operate in accordance with Firm values and professional standards.
- Contributes to special projects and assignments as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field; class of 2018 or 2019 candidates will be considered.
- High client service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with excellent people skills that contribute to the ability to work well with others toward common goals.
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn and integrate new technology applications. Knowledge of CRM systems helpful.
- Must be well organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize effectively.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning and improvement.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses or ability to become licensed within 6 months of firm employment.
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- Boca Raton, FL
- Full-time Employee
- Minimal travel, 5% or less
- Candidates demonstrating both the desire and ability to conduct external meetings may progress to an external client-facing role.