Head of Product Implementation
We are looking for a motivated Head of Product Implementation Manager to join our International Product Research & Development team.
The International Product Research & Development team is responsible for bringing ideas to life(e.g. idea generation, design and development activities, product monitoring and reshaping, defining of product concept and USP) within the Strategic Product and Marketing division. Thie role partners closely with other product functions (e.g. product development and local product management teams) and with other functional groups (including marketing, portfolio management, sales, operations and legal) to develop and maintain an effective, appealing and innovative fund range.
Play a crucial role in the ongoing and proactive development of new product initiatives and enhancement of existing product range to make sure that they are fit for use in terms of customer needs, distribution priorities and pricing & profitability.
- Proactively drive and foster product innovation and become owner of third-party product ideas
- Prepare documentations to manage product development and design, such as product specifications and presentations for senior management
- Research and report on industry trends and new product opportunities
- Understand the full product line up for funds and strategies offered to various client segments
- Lead managing of product line including fund mergers/reshapes/liquidations
- Manage and own the product life cycle of a sub-set of product ranges
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in asset management experience is required and previous experience in Product Implementations is desirable.
- Desire to contribute ideas, be creative and to improve profitability of the business.
- Strong analytical skills and a creative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Successful candidate should possess good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively as well as being a strong contributor to the team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills required
- CFA designation is desirable
To disuss this unique opporuntiy further and for a private and confidential conversation, please contact Sean Sweeney on 01-8746770