Alternative Investment Strategist
Are you passionate about alternative investments and risk premium investing? Are you an analytical thinker who can digest qualitative and quantitative information to build compelling investment thesis and portfolio solutions? If you are motivated and driven by responsibility you could be who we are seeking to:
• Advance the CIO research and investment framework on alternative investments and risk premia/factor investing.
• Develop actionable investment themes and solutions within the context of a multi-asset class portfolio.
• Act as a key person for internal and external partners on strategic issues regarding alternatives and risk premium investing.
• Contribute to the evolution of our global investment offering.
The CIO WM Global Investment Office is responsible for the House View and investment strategy for UBS Wealth Management clients. You will be working in the CIO Asset Allocation team as part of a small group of experts dedicated to Alternatives. The role involves collaboration with many functions across UBS.
• Three years or more of relevant experience at a top tier asset management firm
• Strong analytical background combined with practical investment experience in a multi asset class environment
• Established experience with alternatives, risk premium and factor investing.
• Solid understanding of portfolio construction
• thoughtful, analytical and intellectually curious
• known for your communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CIPM Principles Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CIPM Principles Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CIPM Principles Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CIPM Principles Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CIPM Principles Full Time jobs in Bachelors