Client Investment Specialist 80 - 100%
Are you excited about direct client interaction? Are you passionate about financial markets? Do you have a proven track record in pitching sophisticated investment solutions? We're looking for someone like you to
- cover the entire range of IPS offerings and therefore drive sales of discretionary and advisory mandates in the , Turkey, Greece, APAC and potentially LatAm.
- partner up with client advisors, other IPS units and our CIO office to deliver best in class client experience for our clients.
You’ll be joining a team of Senior Investment Specialists covering clients domiciled in Emerging Markets. We are a dynamic, fast-paced team that enjoys working to provide holistic best in class solutions for our clients. Collaboration is part of our DNA, we encourage constructive challenge and demand profound integrity.
– 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing of financial products
– in-depth analytical skills that you’ve applied to multi asset class portfolios
– proven presentation skills in front of client advisors, clients and larger audiences
– an advanced degree in the area of finance (AZEK, CFA, CAIA etc.)
– willing to travel for business and with affinity to the regions covered
– well organized and committed
– passionate about advising clients as an investment specialist
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters