Group Corporate Development Analyst - Growing Fintech - Sydney
Our client was recently acquired by a global private equity firm. Under new ownership, they are embarking on a new era for the business which includes an ambitious and exciting expansion plan. This means adding the right people to their growing team based in the heart of Sydney.
It's a fast paced and challenging environment and one where you are given the opportunity to fulfil your potential with continuous learning. The business places equal importance on personal qualities as it does to technical ability, and with their smaller teams and flat structure, you will feel part of the close-knit team from the beginning.
The group has been operating for more than 20 years and today has over 210 staff members across three offices in Sydney, Auckland, and Manila.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Analyst to join a rapidly expanding private equity owned financial services company. This is a fast-paced role working on key workstreams and you will have visibility and mentoring from members of the senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will be able to merge their advanced analytical skills with a naturally curious nature to deliver insights to key stakeholders within the business or execute strategic pieces of work.
The role will involve:
• Analysis of financial and operational performance across the business i.e. staff performance/efficiency and recommendations and implementation of improvements
• Involvement in implementation of strategic projects i.e. key role in the build out of new products and geographical expansions
• Involvement in due diligence and building investment cases as required
• Part qualified finance or accountancy qualification (CA, ACA, CIMA, CFA, other)
• Advanced Excel skills, including knowledge of formulas and ideally comfortable with navigating financial models
• Experience in performing financial analysis and reporting key insights
• Ability to communicate and present to senior executives within the business
• Naturally curious, driven and wanting to develop their career
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Looking to establish their career in a corporate and to have the opportunity for rapid personal growth and career progression
To explore further in confidence, please call Edward Kiel on + 61 2 9221 0292 or send your resume (in Word format) to email@example.com