Portfolio Manager / Investment Advisor
The Portfolio Manager / Investment Advisor is an integral role within our organization. This person will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Manage model portfolios for the firm's clients.
- Conduct macroeconomic, sector, and equity-specific research for the firm.
- Communicate the results of the research confidently and clearly to the team.
- Brief key team members weekly on research.
- Assist the CEO in preparing for media appearances.
- Service clients and conduct portfolio reviews.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passed at least CFA Level 2.
- Have experience with any or all -- Bloomberg, Factset, Morningstar.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered. Also, relocation to Cleveland is mandatory.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors