Senior Equity Analyst/Equity Portfolio Manager
As the candidate will be joining a closely knitted and experienced investment team with a collaborative and collegiate culture, it is important that the candidate share our common values of respect, teamwork, professionalism and passion for investment. A pleasant deposition is essential.
- Experience in Technology sector is preferred
- Undertake research, financial modeling and conduct due diligence on companies and industries to generate value-added investment ideas
- Write comprehensive research reports to support investment recommendations
- Present investment ideas to the portfolio management team
- Critical to have at least a 3 -5 years buy-side experience in equity investment covering sectors / countries, with a proven outperformance track records against relevant benchmarks
- At least a bachelor degree from a recognised university
- Chartered Financial Analyst title is preferred
- Excellent financial modelling and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- Multilingual language skills, especially Mandarin due to the specific sector coverage and the need to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.