Assistant General Manager, Credit Audit
- Be responsible for planning and leading regular audit projects for assigned portfolios including personnel management and resources planning.
- Lead a small team of auditors in conducting assigned audits, reviews and investigations as requested by the regulators or senior management.
- Act as subject matter expert for Wholesale Banking Group, credit audits and credit-related regulatory audits and provide advisory services on risk and internal control issues.
- Substantiate and review audit reports and monitor follow-up actions on audit issues.
- Act as one of the key contact persons to handle regulator's examinations and enquiries, particularly credit-related matters as appropriate.
- Act in the role of quality assurance for the audit team through review of audit work done.
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit policies, procedures, and programs according to internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Provide coaching and guidance to audit team members to ensure competency level of the team to complete the audit assignment.
- Support the Team Head or the Chief Auditor on ad hoc projects within the Internal Audit Group.
- Degree holder in Business, Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years' internal audit / credit risk management experience with at least 4 years in supervisory role in banking sector, previous exposure in wholesale credit analysis or credit audits will be an advantage.
- Relevant professional qualifications as CPA, CIA, ACAMS/AAMLP, FRM and CFA will be an advantage.
- Decisive and determined to make recommendations with sound reasoning and judgment.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.