Asset Management, Equity Research Analyst (Transport sector), Vice President / Executive Director...
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Global Equity Research team is looking for a Research Analyst to cover Japanese and developed Asia Transport companies.
The main responsibilities of this position would include:
- Research companies and industries. Cover the given universe of companies.
- Forecast income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow items for near-term and normalized periods.
- Make relative valuation comparisons and investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
- Participate in managing regional and global analyst funds.
- Communicate and collaborate with the global network of JPMAM analysts.
Strong understanding of financial markets and securities valuations
- Strong analytical skills, high aptitude for numbers, strong modelling skills.
- Ability to identify trends through numerical analysis.
- Strong ability to address risk and be comfortable with risk-taking.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise investment recommendations under significant uncertainty.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to work effectively with colleagues based in New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- At least seven years of relevant experience analyzing Transport companies.
- Buy-side experience preferred.
- Educational background: CFA charter holder