Banking - Regional AML Audit
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Carry out audit assignments according to timeline, budget and required standard.
- Assess the AML controls, risk management, processes and ensure timely reporting/filing of audit findings to higher management.
- Ensure audit work is completed and recorded in accordance with Group requirements and KPIs.
- Track and review the implementation of audit recommendations to ensure findings are rectified.
- Audit or Compliance testing/assurance experience in AML from the financial services industry.
- Candidates with professional qualifications, such as CIA, CPA, CFA, FRM preferred.
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders across business lines
- Good at building relationships and credibility
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call 6678 6859
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number - 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.