Senior Manager/ Assistant Director
- Lead the efforts in the evaluation and implementation of portfolio enhancements including the adoption of a cloud-based portfolio management system for private investments as part of the broader strategy to institutionalize our private investment process
- Support the team in various aspects of private investments covering private equity, private resources and private real estate, including but not limited to qualitative and quantitative analysis of prospective fund investments, preparation of written & powerpoint presentation materials for Investment Committe (IC) approvals, presentation to Management & IC;
- Develop robust financial models and conduct quantitative analysis such as cash flow modelling for private investments, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis, factor analysis and sensitivity analysis.
- Review of Limited Partnership (LP) agreement, fund key terms, including fee structure, key-man provisions, tax liabilities, as well as other legal documentation.
- Review and prepare subscription paperwork including opening of account with managers for new investments.
- Perform meaningful market, industry and manager or company-specific research to identify suitable investment opportunities & strategies;
- Ongoing monitoring of existing investments including analysing performance, portfolio positions and risk exposures;
- Assist in any other special assignments as required from time to time.
- Degree with a focus in finance or a quantitative background.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or post-graduate investment related studies will be considered favourably.
- 5 to 8 years relevant working experience - preferably in investment related firms.
- Good team player with strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work with a wide range of financial models, softwares & databases.
- Good communications skills, both oral and written.