Associate Director-Asset Management firm in global
With a rapid growth and presence in global, a leading asset management has an opening for AD to drive higher efficiency within their internal audit team.
- Conduct audits and projects that evaluate and test the relevant risks, key controls, operational effectiveness and risk management across Barings' Asia Pacific offices and occasionally in other regions. Ability to travel to conduct business and for team events is a key requirement.
- Involve analyzing and evaluating risks and controls, recommending process and control improvements, and providing reports to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare reports and analyses that communicate audit results for the relevant business conditions and business risks/controls
- Analyze business functions from a financial, operational and compliance perspective
- Work in partnership with audit management, financial/investment/other business management and other risk/control functions to ensure that processes, business activities, and internal controls are effective in managing operational, financial, regulatory and business risks
- Distill complex topics and use appropriate judgment to effectively communicate verbally and in writing issues, information, and recommendations to peers and management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field is required
- CFA, MBA and or relevant investment certifications holder is an advantage
- At least 3 years relevant experience in financial services internal audit experience