Are you passionate about servicing clients and project management within a dynamic team into a changing environment with focus on business growth? We are looking for somebody like you who can:
– coordinate and manage projects for the on-boarding of new clients, new fund or other product launches as well as for fund events during the lifecycle of the fund (e.g. merger, liquidation, change of portfolio manager etc.)
– work within a high-performing team, ensuring that clients get the best client experience and best service according to their needs
– build trustworthy relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
– act as intermediary between the fund management company, custodian, fund administrator and other functions in a fund solution
You’ll be working in the Onboarding and Lifecycle Management team of UBS Fund Management Services in Switzerland. The team is responsible for the on-boarding and lifecycle management of our third-party/white labelling business and UBS internal clients. UBS is one of the leading providers of White Labelling Solutions for traditional and alternative fund structures. For more than 20 years, we have been structuring, launching and administering wide range of investment funds for banks, regulated asset managers and institutional investors.
– a university degree or equivalent
– minimum of 5 years working experience with a fund/asset service provider or fund management company
– understanding of the fund business’ entire value chain, including operational and legal aspects
– excellent communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
– very good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to cope with pressure
– driven and highly motivated person, who naturally takes ownership and who can manage autonomously a complex fund project
– highly responsive and client-oriented and committed to excellent client service
– capable of understanding client’s needs and translating them into solutions
– fluent in English and German. French and Italian would be a plus
– oriented and highly organized
– a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Banking Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Economics Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Management Consulting Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters