Are you motivated by technical challenges? Do you have an eye for detail? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– complete general benchmark performance measurement tasks: calculate, review and verify
performance data, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
– maintain systems and databases to ensure the accuracy and integrity of static and time series data across all portfolios
– generate reporting and management information based on mutual fund and institutional products
– calculate and maintain systems, as well as interpret benchmark results
– generate both manual and automated benchmark reports
– maintain systems and databases to ensure the accuracy and integrity of static and time series data across all benchmarks and other performance data
You will be working in the Global Benchmark Analysis & Construction (GBAC) team located in Zurich
Switzerland within Global AM COO and your area is in Zurich. The team is responsible for supporting
front, middle and back office stakeholders with identifying and procuring the underlying index data which are used as benchmarks within new funds launched for the entire Asset Management division. You will be supporting the day-to-day processes carried out by the GBAC team, which would include benchmark data processing, distribution, validation and troubleshooting.
• Carry out daily performance tasks and complex troubleshooting
• Be the point of entry for assigning benchmarks to newly created funds
• Support the team with researching new benchmarks
• Provide client support to internal stakeholders
• Develop ad-hoc benchmark reports for internal & external clients
• Ensure that administrative procedures and client processes are completed
• solid problem solving and analytical skills
• knowledge across instruments and asset classes, including Fixed Income & Derivatives
• Minimum 4 year industry experience, preferably within Asset Management
• Prior interaction with the use of benchmarks a plus
• Knowledge of the investment process and lifecycle
• Strong MS Office skills especially Excel
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• Very good written and spoken English, other language a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us)
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
More searches like this
- Actuarial Services Securities Exchange CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Banking Securities Exchange CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Securities Exchange CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Securities Exchange CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Management Consulting Securities Exchange CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors