Senior Investor Advisor
Our client is a fintech start-up that passed from 4 to 55 collaborators in 7 years. With a current turnover exceeding 50 million euros.
Descrição da oferta
- Promote and present the brand of the Company;
- Role of information and advice to a clientele of private clients of every type (from retail to HNWI). During telephone or physical appointments:
- Information / explanation of our different types of investments;
- Follow the subscription process;
- Follow-up on the long-run.
- Manage a portfolio of clients closely;
- Find new ways to acquire clients;
- Suggest improvements to providea better service.
- At least 5 years in a similar role;
- Commercial Attitude - Based on reliability not on hard selling;
- Master banking/investment products (Funds, Life Insurance, Time-deposits, stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.):
- How it works;
- Why do people invest in it;
- Tax liabilities;
- High sense of ethics and Client driven;
- Master and apply all compliance requisites need in the sector now a days. (MIFID).
- Excellent social and commercial skills;
- Presentation and communication adapted to high net worth clients;
- Wish to get involved in an innovative and ambitious structure;
- Important sense of commitment and autonomy.
A good opportunity for your professional development.
Referência da Oferta: 39430