Client Service Consultant
Founded on teamwork, you will be part of a team that will enable you to learn and grow with your peers while interacting with the client, and supported internally from product, sales and support teams. You will also handle directly the relationship with a set of French clients.
- Manage a set of clients by promoting product usage, maximizing client retention, helping companies integrate Morningstar products with their workflows to grow our Morningstar Direct business.
- Serve as a point person for Morningstar Direct questions and help with resolving or escalating issues.
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures, operating structure, information flow, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Development, Data and Service teams to solve complex client needs and communicate product enhancements and updates back into the organization.
- Apply a professional, timely, and proactive approach to escalated client issues and calls.
- Ensure the implementation of on-going training programs for the team.
- Demonstrate and promote strong client advocacy.
- Collaborate with Support team managers, global Client Solutions Consultant leaders and Direct product management.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the features, benefits and functionality of Morningstar products, and serve as a resource to team members.
- Business mind-set, detail-oriented self-starter with enthusiasm and focus to grow client usage of Direct.
- At least 3-5 years of prior experience in client facing roles.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Good understanding of the fund and finance industry in France.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills, with an emphasis on critical thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Fluent spoken and written French is required.
- Excellent English language skills, Spanish, Portuguese and/or Italian is a merit.
- Knowledge of Morningstar Direct and our Data and methodology is an advantage.
- Holding a CFA Program exam is a strong merit but non-mandatory.
- Experience with project management and quality management methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma) is a plus.